Thursday, May 02, 2013

On Your Fourth Birthday

Oh my gosh. I feel like I was just writing my post about your third birthday. That was the fastest year I can remember. We have been living here with grandma for exactly one year now. You still talk about your "old house" it's funny. I didn't think  you would still remember enough about it to bring it up. Funny the things we remember.

You experienced an entire year of being a big sister. I must say, you have blown me away. That boy adores you. He loves you with his entire heart. He lights up when you come near, he screams for you, he stares at you with such love in his eyes. And the best part to me is that I can tell the same is coming from you. Thank you for making this past year of learning how to be a mommy of two so easy and beautiful.



You became one whole year older too. Before my very eyes, but until I stop and think about it, I tend to forget that you're growing up! You are so smart. You learn new things every single day that blow my mind. The other day you were playing with your toys and told me you were planning a big party. "The Centennial" you called it! how does a little one like you know what a centennial is?! So hilarious.


We have such a great birthday week/weekend ahead of us! Just today(/yesterday) you had a birthday party with Tracey! I managed to be able to have the day off with you for your birthday, so Tracey celebrated with you a day early! She is very good to you guys! And now tomorrow (/today) is your actual real birthday! You are officially 4 years old! 4! I have a 4 year old child! You are registered for kindergarten in the fall! Before I blink you're going to be in high school and telling me where to go! ;) - We are going to see Christina at Swag Hair Studio tomorrow to get your hair done! Aside from your bangs we have never cut your hair! We are going to have a fun girlie time :) Then, once your hair is all cut and styled we are all going out for dinner! THEN on Friday you get to go to London for a sleepover with Nana and Grandpa! And THEN you have TWO birthday parties this weekend! You are going to get CRAZY spoiled! Haha

I love you Hannah :) I hope you have the kind of birthday that makes you excited for the next one :) You deserve the world and I hope someday I can give it to you. But until then I will give you unlimited love and support for as long as I live. Thanks for 4 amazing years. I can't wait to see what you have in store for me. Well, I am a little nervous for what you have in store for me actually :)

I LOVE YOU BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!



No comments:

Post a Comment