Monday, November 12, 2012

What a night

I have been making a concious effort to try and get a post out every day to get back into the swing of blogging. I almost didn't tonight, but I am trying to wind down, so I figured writing would help.

Max just refused to go to sleep tonight. He just cried and cried. He is a bad sleeper, but usually the issue is getting him to remain asleep for the whole night, not actually falling asleep. I finally got him to crash at almost 5 hours past his bedtime. I couldn't figure him out tonight (which is strange, I can usually tell). First I thought it was gas, then teething, but after I caved and tried remedying those things, he was still at it. I gave in and brought him downstairs a couple of times, and he was happy as a lark playing in his play yard. I think he was playing me. I don't know why he was fighting his exhaustion though, so not like him. - Oh and about 20 minutes after I got him to sleep he was up crying again! He is down again now... I can only hope for at least a few hours.

I am normally very patient, but this was how I was feeling tonight;

Go The F**k to Sleep :P

Sometimes he is lucky he is so darn cute :)



It's not always an easy job, but it's the best one.

No comments:

Post a Comment