Saturday, November 10, 2012

Things I am crushing on..

Most of the shopping that I do is online window shopping. I think I must like to torture myself or something. I browse my favourite websites, load up my shopping cart, see the total, cry and then eat my feelings (lol). But this is what I do! So I decided to share some of my current faves with you guys. (Christmas is just around the corner! ;) wink wink nudge nudge)

This cover for my Galaxy! Found on Amazon.ca.
It actually is fairly reasonable and I might buy it when we get paid. It has taken me a while to find a cover for my phone that I actually like (seriously there are way too many iPhone covers out there, and not enough for my little Galaxy!)

Addition Elle has begun carrying shoes/boots, which is actually great news for me. I have thick calves and wide feet, and I have a heck of a time getting myself into cute boots in a regular shoe store. These boots are designed for women like me! At $169 it is probably a regular price, but too rich for my broke butt ;) (9w just in case anyone wondered :P)

The 15 piece eyeshadow palette from MAC. I was browsing their website last night and made my dream palette (the image above is not my dream palette). I added it to my shopping cart and was furious that they didn't ship to Canada (because I have $200 to spend on eyeshadow ;) haha) 


I saw someone else talk about this book during my random internet travels, and I looked it up on amazon and it seems super interesting. It is a journal, and each day the book gets you to answer a random question (ex; 'What do you have to lose?' 'Today was delightful because _'). Then, the next year you start over again, and answer the same questions over again, and you repeat for 5 years. If I could seriously keep up with it, I think it would be such a cool keepsake, and it would be really neat for my kids to read through when they are older. To paint a picture of the person I am now, when they might not remember as they grow. Also lead me to want thisthis, and this which are all similar in style. 


This red to blonde ombre hair that I came across on Pinterest - I even spoke to my hair stylist about how much it would cost to get this done! It would be a nice way to spice up my usual all over red. My hair is about the same length as this model, so I can really see how it might look. Now to sell all of my earthly possessions to afford it :P



Okay I am sufficiently depressed again :P But we always have our lotto tickets :) Every draw night Steve and I discuss how we will spend the money, as though we are certain it will be ours in the morning :P We are dreamers!




2 comments:

  1. A friend of mine sent me the Q & A book for my birthday. I love it and can't wait for the new year to start so I can start writing in it. Perfect size to throw in your bag and take with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's awesome i want it so bad! i feel like if i got it tomorrow i would just start it on November 12 and just have it be a random starting point haha

      Delete