Monday, November 19, 2012

This weekend I.....

Did that weekend fly by for anyone else? I guess they always do. I am not looking forward to going back to work - at least now, once the weekends are over I still get to stay home with my babies! To find the silver lining though, once I am working they will be a lot more valuable :)

I am also linking up with Syndal for her "This weekend I" link-up!



I have started redesigning my blog - like it? I found in my research that blogs of a lighter colour tend to be more appealing to readers, so I decided on an overhaul from my grey and yellow. Then, once the colour was gone, I hated the title header I had! So I got to work - I am liking it a lot! I am not finished all of my changes yet, but I am finished for tonight anyways.

So this weekend was very Christmassy! It was the Santa Claus Parade here in Brampton, and we decided to get into the Christmas spirit and put up the tree. I love everything about the Christmas season, so I love making it last as long as possible!

The kids loved the parade! Max bounced and danced through most of it - adorable! Hannah is still afraid of costumed people apparently. Unless it's a princess. Princesses are OK. It was perfect weather for it - which was a welcome change from the bad weather of parades past.



Look at the face in the middle there! Haha she was SO excited to give Santa her letter :)

That's me and my babies. The gangsta is Hannah ;)

Oh FYI I discovered Picasa - I love using Photoshop, but it is a bit of a lengthy process to get my photos ready for upload on this blog - I just want to fix up the colour and sometimes make collages, and it was getting to be a pain. (and as a former multimedia student, uploading photos that I haven't played around with won't happen often) - so I downloaded the Picasa software, it is free to use and very simple. And I love that it connects right to Google, so everything I do is readily available for my blog. I am not being asked by anyone to promote this software, I just think it is great and people who aren't proficient on Photoshop should check it out.

In light of my Christmas spirit, and my undying love for The Backstreet Boys, I leave you with this; their new Christmas song :)


2 comments:

  1. love your header! what adorable kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are so cute! I love the little red horns on the blue hoodie!

    ReplyDelete