Saturday, November 24, 2012

Ten Months

So my little baby boy is ten months old today. Ten! I know the gushing usually happens on the first birthday (and it will!) but I am just sitting here blown away by this! Ten seems like such a bigger number than nine. Double digits! This year is just flying by, I don't understand it at all.


This is me about a year ago. I was a mommy to one, getting excited to be a mommy to two. I had no idea what a ride it would be! :)


Now all of a sudden I have this giant, 90th percentile (+) in everything, 25lb baby boy who is thriving and making us laugh and smile each day. I love you little boy. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us :)

1 comment:

  1. happy ten months to you and your sweet baby. that time sure does fly by when you're having fun.

    Aloha,

    Stopping by to follow ya from the Monday link up. How sweet it is to discover another beautiful blogging voice. We are riding the wave of life at Local Sugar Hawaii and I would so love it if you'd join us for the fun. The door is always open for ya, stop by anytime, if you please.

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete