Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Pure Bliss

I have a very wakeful 9 month old boy. His sleep habits (or lack thereof) should have sent me to an institution a long, long time ago. But I press on. There isn't much a mother wouldn't do for her child's happiness. I get a number of extra bonding sessions with this little guy every night. I nurse him to sleep (and I don't need preaching, I am happy with my parenting choices). Sometimes, on nights like tonight, I use the time to really look at him, and appreciate what I have in front of me. He is so amazing. Seriously the cutest little guy on this earth. He is so happy, and loves me SO much. Just now, as I watched him fall out of this world, and into dream world, my heart melted. I watched his little face twitch as he started to have a dream :P - then I saw big dreamland smiles come over his face, accompanied by little giggles. Nothing better than knowing first hand that your child is having those sweet dreams you always tell them to :)
I hope that my big girl down the hall is having just as wonderful a dream as her baby brother :) I hope they dream about playing together :) - I hope they always love each other as much as they do now !
I am lucky.



These photos are unrelated to sleep, but I had to show off a lil :)

No comments:

Post a Comment