Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hey...

I can see that Brampton has completely erased my ability to blog. I'm just so much busier here than I was before! Plus there is more to do (like the personal park Hannah has access to in the neighbour's yard), we spend most of our time outside on the nice days! I will continue to say it, it is SO nice having a big yard!

Max's sleeping has been improving. I have been reading the book Secrets of the Baby Whisperer. The author's methods to a structured schedule for you and your baby is so simple yet I SO was not following it. I wish I found this book when Max was first born, or better yet, when I was pregnant. Max is at the age where it is going to be harder to break the bad habits I've taught him. But even after a few chapters I was able to start utilizing some of her ideas and the improvement was seen IMMEDIATELY. It's all about understanding what your baby is trying to tell you. Even if I don't break our bad habits entirely, the change is evident.

So life is happier on that front! I am getting a bit more sleep, but more importantly, getting a break here and there throughout the day because he is doing better with his naps.

The extra energy has caused me to get a little inspired by the beautiful crafts and art I am coming across on Pinterest. It has been a long long time since I have been inspired to create art and I am very excited about it.

I found some fantastic tutorials and new, easy methods to try. I am going to be unleashing this creativity with the kids to make Steve something fantastical for Father's Day. I'm going to try and remember to take some pictures along the way so I can show you, but that is all I can talk about for now because Steve might decide to check if I blogged and I don't want to ruin it!

But I will say one thing... I bought my very first bottle of MODPODGE!!!! (Since that can mean literally a million things :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment