Wednesday, May 02, 2012

A Letter to Hannah

Dear Hannah

Today you are three. I don't really know how this happened. Did I say you were allowed to do that? You are growing up so quickly, I demand you slow down! What? You can't? Oh dear...

You truly are an amazing little creature. You are so beautiful, and you are absolutely hilarious! I am so lucky that I can call you my own :) I brag about you you know! I make sure everyone knows that you are MY little girl! They are all so jealous ;)

Three years ago you came into our lives a little earlier than we expected, and since then our lives have been forever changed. Forever better because of you! You brighten up every day :) Of course, you sure know how to push our buttons! I keep meaning to get those ears of yours checked... they might be broken :P

This year you became a big sister. It feels like just yesterday you were a little baby in my arms, and now you are helping mommy with your baby brother. Again, stop growing so fast.

Even though I have been at it for 3 years, I am still learning this mommy game. Thanks for being such a good teacher. I may make mistakes, and you may not always like me, but I am trying my best, and everything I do, I do because it is what is best for you.

Can't wait to see what this life with you and your brother has in store for us. It's been such a great ride so far! :) I love you little lady. Your smile is infectious, so don't ever stop! Let's have the best third birthday anyone ever had! You deserve it <3


No comments:

Post a Comment