Thursday, May 24, 2012

Busier than ever

Wow, I thought once we moved I would have my time back! But I have been busier than ever! It's frustrating because there is so much I want to do with my day but all of my time is eaten up with cleaning! Somehow my daughter is messier at my mom's than she was at our old place. I'm having a very hard time keeping up! Also, she wants to spend every second outside, so I am often on watch because we have no fences.

But I am not complaining by any means! Busy life is good! Hannah is finally back on track with the potty. FINALLY! She has been in underwear full time for 3 days now and hasn't had an accident since the first day. Such a nice relief! I knew she could do it! :)

Maxy has decided that he doesn't like sleeping through the night any longer. He is back to waking up every 4 hours! He's been in his own room now for a few weeks which has been nice, but still not sleeping all the way through. About a week ago I started him on cereal at dinner time, hoping it would sustain his appetite long enough to sleep the night, or at least to just get up once, but so far it hasn't made a difference. I know all babies are different and he will sleep through the night soon enough!

My mind has been racing lately too with ideas about my future. For the first time I actually have a goal in mind that I am excited about! Once I do some more research, I will be sure to write all about it.

For now I must go, Max has awoken from his little nap and is looking for some loves! Can't say no to that!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment