Sunday, April 08, 2012

Hoppy Easter!

We sure have had a busy weekend! I have fallen behind on my photo project a little bit, only because I haven't spent and 'leisure' time outside to catch a cool shadow shot! And I refuse to take the next photo until I have the shadow picture! So hopefully tomorrow I can work it out since we are back to business as usual!

Had a great weekend though. It is so nice to spend quality time with family. I just wish there was more
time! It's too bad Steve's work isn't closed tomorrow like so many places will be. We just aren't able to squeeze in time with EVERYONE. It would be nice if we could, especially with us leaving soon. I've got to make a point to spend as much time with my London family and friends as i possibly can. I am really going to miss everyone soooo so so much.

The Easter Bunny sure was good to Hannah! (Max got some spending money from him, which was pretty nice :P) She got OVERLOADED with chocolate haha. I have never let her have so much junk in one day :P But it's not like it happens every day, so I am not making a big deal about it!

We took the kids to the 'Apple Factory' which is a cute little country shop on the outskirts of Brampton. We always go there on holidays to get some AMAZING pies!!! We have been going there since we were kids. They also carry fresh produce, great meat and cheeses, and so many amazing little speciality items that you can't find in most stores. It's a fun trip. They have this robotic little vegetable 'band' that plays a song about every 10 or 15 minutes or so while you are shopping. The 'Apple Jambouree'. I used to LOVE them when I was a kid! The problem is, it's the same 'band' that has been there for over 20 years and it's getting pretty creepy... Hannah was terrified haha.

So all in all it was a great time had by all this weekend, but TOO much driving! Bleh!!

Hope everyone had a fun Easter spent with whoever means a lot to you!

1 comment: