Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Here we go

So moving day is fast approaching - our house is in a VERY chaotic state! I have been trying to keep the living areas of this place as clean as possible to try to keep my sanity level in tact, but I am always feeling on edge... any chance I get to leave the house, I take it!

Our dining room lol


On a brighter note, I got my invitation to join Loose Button's Luxe Box! If you haven't heard of it, it is a box of 3-5 DELUXE sized samples from top high end companies that comes to your door each month. It costs $12 a month, but the amount you get of each sample is always worth more than the box itself (from what I can tell from other reviews). So I don't expect to get my first box until late May, but when I do I will post about what I get!

If you are interested in joining, click HERE to use my referral!! :)

But nothing can REALLY distract from real life... Moving day is in 4 more sleeps! We get the truck Friday evening so our plan is to get most of the stuff in then. Then Saturday we will pile on the big furniture. It still feels kind of surreal that we are moving out of London. Even weirder to think that I am moving back home! lol! It has been so long! Kind of crazy but still exciting. Looking forward to the future.

Going to be a hard rest of the week though. A couple of big goodbyes going on. Well, not GOODbyes, but you know what I mean. Steve's mom tomorrow, and my dad and step mom on Thursday (hopefully my sister and her fam will be there too). Hannah is having a sleepover at Nana and Grandpa's Friday night so that will be really fun for her. Of course, we will see everyone a week later at Hannah's birthday party, so it makes saying bye this time a little easier.

On another note, I have darn cute kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment