Monday, April 02, 2012

Happy Monday! - Things I am looking forward to this week...

1. Slow Cooking a roast on Wednesday. My house is going to smell amazing all day!  Scratch that! We won't be home for dinner that night. But I did purchase all of the ingredients to make my Roasted Red Pepper and Goat Cheese Alfredo again! I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since I made it! And I got double the goat cheese this time! That will be for Tuesday!
2. Steve's job interview on Thursdsy; such a huge opportunity
3. The trip to Brampton for his interview; get to have a little visit with my mom!
4. Celebrating my nephew's 5th birthday and taking the kids to his Mcdonalds Birthday Party
5. Heading back to Brampton for Easter with the fam!
6. Working on my Photo a Day Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment