Sunday, March 25, 2012

Tuscan Chicken - Product Review

I'm a huge fan of the Clubhouse seasoning packets you can get. I am an alright cook, but I am not very good with working with spices and knowing what they do. I'm learning, but I'll take help when I can get it, and Clubhouse is great at helping!
I was out grocery shopping today and I decided to start in the aisle where the Clubhouse packets are to find a yummy meal to make! (lucky me there was a sale!) Of the many usual ones I picked up, I decided to give the new Tuscan Chicken a try!
(i picked up two because I'm going to double up...we are big on leftovers)









The best part was that there was not a single ingredient that I don't normally pick up from the store or have in the house routinely.






(The bananas and apples are not part of the ingredients.... I just have zero counter space)









So it was extremely easy to make, and aside from the half and half there was nothing in it that is relatively bad for you.

So I made 2 batches and we ended up eating most of it because I also fed my mother-in-law (who spent the day with us at our place to help us clean... she did the bathrooms... score!)

I thought it was delicious! Soo flavourful! I used more peppers and onion than called for and it was worth it! The only issue with it was that it was a little spicy. I have no issue with spice, in fact I love a little spice, but unfortunately my mister can't handle it, it gives him insane heartburn. So unfortunately I don't think I will be making this again unless it is for a dinner where Steve won't be eating... in which case I would absolutely, 100% make it again!

And I of course didn't take a finished product photo... seems to be a recurring theme for me... but i assure you it looked as good as it tasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment