Saturday, March 31, 2012

Friday Favourites

(I am well aware it is Saturday)

I came across The Domesticated Diva Blog this morning, and every Friday she asks a question, and invites all of her readers to answer!

This Friday's question: What is your favourite thing about the weekend?

My favourite thing is having Steve home with us. Things just run so much more smoothly with an extra set of hands around to help with the kids. Or to help me get stuff done when Max is being particularly needy. I am able to leisurely cook dinner, and we might have something just a little yummier because I have more time to make something awesome!
I love taking the opportunity to get out of the house with the kids and do something, even if it is just a trip to the store, but preferably spending time outside walking or at the park (bring on the spring weather!)
I love being able to stay up with Steve watching some TV or movies because he doesn't have to wake up to an alarm (even though that always backfires due to our crack-of-dawn alarm, Hannah :P)

The only problem is that sometimes Steve has to work Saturdays (like the last month) so our weekends are reduced to one day. But the plus side is I get a random weekday with him home!

So long story short, my favourite thing is family time.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment