Friday, March 30, 2012

A Challenge for April; A Photo a Day

Good morning!

Yesterday I came across a blog called Fat Mum Slim and it quickly became one of my favourites. I just love how real she seems and doesn't make herself out to be superior than you like so many other blogs I have read. She is someone I can see myself hanging out with, which is what I look for in a blogger!

Something awesome about her is she does these fantastic challenges every month. They are photo-a-day challenges! She provides you with a photo prompt for every day of the month, and encourages you to share your photos with the world and be as creative, or as literal with your prompt interpretations as you want! I love this idea sooo much and I am upset that I didn't come across this until now, I could have been doing this for months! I also don't know if I can handle waiting 2 days until the 1st before I can start lol.

I am going to be posting my daily photo here, as well as on facebook. I want to say twitter too so my photos can be linked to the hashtag, but I don't want to get TOO ambitious.

Click here for more details on her challenge!





No comments:

Post a Comment