Monday, August 01, 2011

Another Blog? Why?

I am the master of thinking that it would be a fantastic idea to create a blog, and then 3 posts and 4 days later, I forget I even set it up and move on with my life. This one will no doubt have the same fate, I have no unrealistic ideas that would lead me to believe otherwise. But we will see. The main reason for starting this one as opposed to continuing one of my others is that my original blogspot blog is connected to an e-mail address that I really don't use. And my tumblr account bothers me - too many people have access to your posts and too many of them are out to just bash what you have written. This is fine, but when I also want to post about my family, I am not interested in ANYONE's negativity. (And then there are the livejournals, and I am sure many others out there)...I generally use my blogs to speak my opinion on something, share a story, share something I find beautiful, or something I find funny/interesting.

I also love to browse others' blogs and see what interesting things people from around the world are passionate about. If I find something I like, I have no problem telling others.

But let's not get ahead of myself here...... We'll see if I get beyond the 'introduction' post first...

No comments:

Post a Comment